Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS



Oh, yeah! As you can see, my arrival in Hoenn was epic ¬¬ !


My mom had to bring her extrafagile-rare-pokemon-dish-collection in the front with her and there was no room left for me, so I had to ride in the back with all our stuff. When we finally stopped I fell and broke my Pokétch! URGH! At least I didn't have to unpack and organize everything, 'cause apparently, in Hoenn they use pokemon to do all kinds of heavy job O.o! Well, I had heard that Hoenn is not as developed as Sinnoh (guess I moved to the countryside!), but It's like a natural Paradise! Cities mix with nature without causing much disturbance and mantaining harmony with wild pokemon. It's a whole new place, with completely different pokemon! It fits my desire for a new challenge too. My town in Sinnoh was pretty small, and this Littleroot town isn't different, but the weather is much warmer. Well, well...I went up to see my room. I tried to check what time it was (after all my Pokétch wasn't working anymore), and the clock was stopped. Seems like nothing is going as I expected... I had to take a guess and set the clock to 4:00PM. When I went back down my mom was watching TV...Dad was on, The new Petalburg City Gym leader. She then told me one of our neighbors was a famous Pokemon Professor called Birch and that he and my father were close friends. And of course, she mentioned he had a daughter and that I should go over to meet her.

 
I went there, said hello to her mother and she sent me up her room. The girl wasn't there...there was only a pokéball. I wondered if I could see what was in it...a new Hoenn pokemon I had never seen before, maybe... But  when I was about to check she arrived and greeted me. Her name's May. She was very nice actually...I guess we could be friends. She also told me I should go meet her father...but she seemed in a hurry, said she needed to go help her father with his research. I thought with myself I could do that later, first I wanted to go take a walk, see if I could find any new pokemon.



When I was leaving the town for my walk I heard someone screaming for help! I didn't even think twice, I had to help them! I saw this guy in a lab-coat running like crazy from a pokemon I had never seen before. He them told me to take a pokemon from his back and help him! There were three pokéballs on the inside...

I didn't know what pokemon to take, but that little blue one, Mudkip, was just... There was something about him...

We saved the guy and he actually presented himself as Porf.Birch. How convenient. We went to his lab to talk and he told me how surprised he was when he saw my skills as a trainer. Told me I had my father's blood indeed. I thought about telling him about my journey in Sinnoh and how I wasn't just a newbie, but a champion! But...for some reason, I thought of the words my mother used "to start from scrap"...What if I pretended to be a rookie trainer? After all, I don't know this place, I could be as lost as any new trainer. Well, he was so impressed that he actualy gave me the Mudkip, so I named him Kamots! My first Hoenn pokemon!!! Now things are starting to work out!
He told me I should probably go meet his daughter at Route 103, she would teach me a few more things about being a trainer (like I don't know). My Kamots agreed in going, he seemed eager to have another battle. And we battled!
She used a Lv.5 Treecko, another pokemon I had never seen. I had tested Kamots before getting to Route 03 and he had already put some levels, which made the battle really easy! But she seemed to be a good trainer. She took me back to the lab and Prof.Birch gave me a local pokedex (I figured my Sinnoh pokedex wouldn't be of much use, so I left it with Prof.Rowan to help him with his research) and some pokéballs. When I left the lab my mom was waiting for me in front of our house. She wasn't surprised I was leaving already...she just gave me some new shoes and wished me luck.

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEGUN!

2 comments:

  1. >her mother sent me up her room
    >He told me I should probably go meet his daughter
    Parents these days...

    ReplyDelete