Wednesday, June 13, 2012

THE THRILL OF THE CHALLENGE

The last trainer from the Elite 4 proved to be worth his title. He gave us a hard time, but we had a few strategies to deal with him.Now...
This is it...the moment we've all worked so hard for, made sacrifices, lost friends...It's here...





It's a strange feeling...We win, we rejoice! We lose, we grieve! We beat the challenged, we grow! We're champions. As much as we think we learned from our victories, It's from our losses that the true lessons were born. And at the and, what you learn always come together when you try to be your best. We've proven so! But what is most important is the friends you've made during your journey! You'll remember them FOREVER! THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!

        

After the celebration at the Hall of Fame, Prof.Rowan and Cynthia wanted to throw me a party, but I just wanted to go back home for a while...So I got on Griff and we flew back home together. We didn't even talk on the way, I guess we just wanted to feel the breeze and think about all the things that we had been through and what we are going to do next...

By the time we got home my mother was packing everything up. She was so happy and surprised when she saw me. She told me she was planing to move to live with dad in Hoenn, where he had become a Gym leader. She seemed to have been feeling a little lonely since I had left to take on my journey. She stopped packing up and sat down on the living room... "Tell me about your journey and let me see how that little Poseidon of your has grown..." she said. I put on a smile on my face and sat down with her to tell her about all the things me and my friends had been through! 
I told her about Kiara and how I almost gave everything up when I lost her. I told her about team Galactic and how we never thought they could be so dangerous. We told her about all the battles we had against Trace and how we won every single one of them. I showed her all my badges. I told her about the trainers I helped on the way and the ones the helped me. I told her about Bebe, the girl that manages the pokemon boxes and how she gave me Fenrir; and How Cynthia gave me Sky and Riley, Lucky. I told her about the Lake Pokemon and how I freed them. I told her about the distortion world and the legendary pokemon Giratina. I told her about the pain and suffering of losing my friends. I told her about the joys of victory. I told her I had become Sinnoh's newest champion by defeating Cynthia. I told my story in details, just like I did to all of you. She was amazed...I guess she couldn't call me her baby anymore. I had grown.
After a few moments in silence, she came up with this crazy and awesome idea, "Why don't you come to Hoenn with me and start a whole new journey? Start from scrap just like you did here.You might even battle your father as a gym leader...". But what about my friends? Poseidon, Fenrir, Reaper, Griff, Dililah...? "You can leave them with Prof.Rowan, he would take care of them until you were done...and you can pick them up afterwards..."
I gave it some thought... But I was already feeling a whole new thrill...the thrill of the challenge! It was time to get ready...I said goodbye to all of my human and pokemon friends. I promised Poseidon and the others I would come back for them and that I would miss them very much. Changed my clothes and packed my stuff. And of course, I asked Prof.Rowan for a new trainer card...


Hoenn, Here I Come!!!!!! o/


  

5 comments:

  1. \o/ que emocionante! Meu coração congelou com o earthquake do Garchomp no Poseidon, por um momento pensei que ele estaria finalizado, mas eu sabia que o orgulho dele não permitiria isso acontecer parabéns Poseidon. Griff novamente se mostrou excepcional e vingativa deu uma surra bem dada naquele Togekiss FDP que matou o Magneto. Bem estarei esperando as noticias de Hoen... e agora que você está se mudando pra Hoenn quem sabe eu não começa minha jornada em Sinnoh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nossa nem me fala....aquele momento com garchomp, nunca senti tanto medo! Mas é como vc memso disse, o cara te que batalahr com O Poseidon e com o orgulho dele tambem! E Griff sempre o melhor Revenge Killer! Breve veremos as novidades de Hoenn e espero que vc tbm comece uma jornada sua ^^

      Delete
  2. Live comments:
    Gerudo's Valley *-*
    Poseidon 7hp nooooooooo
    Full restore é sacanagem =/
    Critical hit =/// And the next pokemon: Griff... Grief =/
    Seeing togekiss I remember togepi was one of my favourite pokémon, and I just felt how much I used to love pokémon. I don't know why I stopped playing it.

    Congrats on making it till the end! Now you are a Nuzlocke Pokémon Champion =D I had a great time following your adventures and I hope you have even a better time in Hoenn!

    =DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for everything! For the support. Part of the fun is to have your friends following your adventure and sharing some of those awesome feelings!

      Delete
  3. Gerudo Valley!! hahah. wow, just... WOW.
    This one was a real thrill! Poseidon‘s close call, the unfortunate fate Magneto had. I think it‘s safe to say it was more thrilling than a season finale of a good tv series, haha.

    I‘m sure it has been a remarkable journey. Be proud of yourself, you‘re entitled to! Now you can just relax, with the new friends you‘ve made until a new challenge cries out for your name.

    CONGRATULATIONS, FELLOW TRAINER!

    ReplyDelete