Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MY HOWLING PACK



Upon entering Route 101 again I was really anxious to see which pokemon would show up for me to catch, and it wasn't long 'til this cute Lv. 3 Poochyena showed! I caught him and named him Matsie. I went back to Route 103 too, to see if I could catch another pokemon. A Lv.4 Poochyena ♀! Named her Makuia. Next, we took the new Route 102. Again I was anxious to find a different pokemon, when Lv.2 Poochyena ♂ appeared. IS THIS THE ONLY POKEMON IN THE ENTIRE HOENN REGION!? I cought him and named him Wolverine. Now I had caught myself an entire pack of Poochyenas and they're about to fight to decide who's the alpha. NOT HAPPENING!
 I had to choose one to train, so I chose Wolverine  for his Adamant nature. He was quite tough! 
After some grinding and some trainer ass kicking we reached a small city called Petalburg. Where did I hear this name before? WOW! That's the city where my father is a Gym Leader. I ran to the gym, I hadn't seen my father in ages! I just wanted to battle him right away!

When I entered the gym he was surprised to see me...But not just see me, see me as a trainer! Guess mom never told him what happened in Sinnoh. And I wasn't going to tell him either, was going to show him with a battle! But he told me I couldn't battle him right away...only after I had collected at least 4 Hoenn gym badges. When he said that, I couldn't complain...I had only two pokemon on me and they're both new at this. Suddenly a boy entered the gym asking my father's help to catch a pokemon. He was a frail boy and his name was Wally. Somehow I think my father new I was a capable trainer and sent me to help the boy. We went back to Rout 102 for him to catch a pokemon. A Ralts showed up and he caught her...I thought of my Tess... We went back and he thanked me and my father...I think my father saw I was a bit shaken, but didn't say anything, thankfully. 
I feel I'll meet this boy again...I helped him catch his first pokemon, I feel somewhat responsible. 


Well, I had nothing else to do in Petalburg at the moment, so I was leaving the city, when suddenly this strange dude stopped me to ask me If I was a trainer but he turns out saying that I look like a rookie trainer. What's that supposed to mean!? This people have no idea I'm Sinnoh's champion! ¬¬
Doesn't matter anyway! I kept on going and found myself on Route 104! Please good Arceus, let me find a pokemon that is not a Poochyena. I love Poochyena's but I might as well put them up for adoption! 
And I found a Lv.4 Wurmple \o/
He kinda made me miss Aurora, but he was so different... I named him Lorne. Anyway, I thought I'd train him already to evolve him quickly, since bug types are so ease to raise. And, for my surprise, at Lv. 7, he evolved into a different pokemon than Aurora. I was so excited I wanted to have him fully evolved, so I trained him some more and at Lv.10 he turned into an awesome Beautifly!

 After some more grinding and battling trainers we've reached Petalburg Woods. Nice place to catch me...............................another Wurmple ¬¬...nevermind! Let's just cross these damn woods!



2 comments:

  1. Um time de hienas hauhauahua também gosto de poochyenas =D. Parece que o começo da sua jornada está sendo tranquilo. Fico imaginando se seu Pai soubesse de tudo que ocorreu em Sinnoh, mas é melhor mesmo deixar em segredo se não estraga a diversão.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por enquanto, quase tudo está saindo como planejado né...esperava ter tido a chance de pegar um zigzagoon e um sroomish, mas...
      Meu pai não vai precisar saber de Sinnoh...eu vou mostrar pra ele em Hoenn!

      Delete