Friday, June 8, 2012

IT'S SHOCKING, ISN'T IT!?

On our way to Sunyshore City we stumbled on a Lv.39 Magnemite, on Route 202. We welcomed him to the team and name him Magneto. He was a very much needed addition to the team. But before crossing the threshold of Sunyshore City I decided the team needed some grinding. And since Magneto needed to go to Mt.Coronet to evolve (It's something about the magnetic fields or the string theory, you know), I decided to take everyone on a TRAINING MONTAGE!!!! And after a lot of hard work, we're ready to face the next and last gym.

Upon our arrival at Sunyshore City, a man with a fiery black power blocked my way. He seemed somewhat desperate. He told me he was a very good friend of the local gym leader and that he was concerned about his friend. He told me the gym leader had lost his passion for pokemon battles, for all trainers he had faced recently were nothing but pure disappointment. When he saw me, he instantly new I was the trainer to bring back that fire to the gym leader's heart. He wanted me to give his friend a battle he would never forget. Well, I thought with myself, "Is that all? You have nothing to worry about, I'll swipe the floor with his face!"
I went after the guy, he wasn't even at the Gym. Well, my pokemon wanted me to take them to the city's lighthouse to show them a view of the Pokemon League's building. When we got there we saw this strange man, brooding over the sight of the Pokemon League. "I bet this is him!"... It was Volkner, the 8th and strongest Gym Leader. He accepted my challenge and I went to the gym to grab my last badge!




He was shocked, I bet! He's friend was also happy to see that the old Volkner was back. Once again, seems like I saved the day. What I really care about is getting to Victory Road right away! Can you feel the thrill? We're close, now...Cynthia!

2 comments:

  1. "Hey! Can you battle my friend, the gym leader, to cheer him up?"
    "Yeah, sure! I'll swipe the floor with his face, that will cheer him up! =D"

    ReplyDelete