Wednesday, June 6, 2012

IT'S A MAD WORLD

It' is indeed a mad world! I had to follow Cyrus all the way to Mt. Coronet! Oh, what a hideous climb that was! When we finally reached the top I saw commander Jupiter and Mars getting ready to have their asses kicked one more time and Cyrus, keeping up with his evil plans. When the pseudo-hero arrived to help, Trace. That's ok, why not take this as a double battle?
Of course we won, but only because I used surf until I put down Trace's new useless Munchlax! After that, he put out a Heracross that took a OHKO and he finally sent out his Staraptor to start doing some actual work. I know he's my friend, but he kinda sucks!
We were distracted long enough for Cyrus to use his new power he stole from the Lake Pokemon and call out for the powerful deities Dialga and Palkia. Those two should never meet! It would really mean the end of the world. Seriously, the guy kept talking some nonsense about destroying our world and the spirit and blablabla.Ok! The world sucks! But It's better than no world! And I think the Lake Pokemon Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf agreed with me. They showed up to try and control at least one of the two deities. Cyrus was laughing at their desperate and hopeless attempt, when this black portal opened right in front of us and a big shadowy pokemon appeared. What the hell!? Then, Cynthia showed up and tried to explain me about this Pokemon, Giratina. Cyrus jumped into the portal to follow the pokemon and we decided to follow him.

We were on some really weird place Cynthia called the Distortion World. Only Giratina lived in this world. We were trying to make our way down to find the shadow pokemon and to stop Cyrus from doing anything too stupid.
On our way, we got separated and I ended up meeting one of the Lake Pokemon. It seemed like the pokemon wanted me to solve a puzzle. When I finally met Cynthia again she told me that I might have to solve this puzzle in order to keep moving on to the bottom. The Lake Pokemon guided me on this and helped me figured out that I had to push some boulders into their right places.
I was finally able to keep moving when I met Cyrus. He talked about how, apparently, this world couldn't exist without our world, like to opposite lines of a strand of DNA. He went away and I kept following him until we reached the bottom and we had our final battle.
I did defeat him...but he was different this time. Much stronger willed, I suppose. And he killed SKY...

When the battle was over, Cynthia was there, and she could feel my desperation. But she told me how important it was for me to keep moving on. I had one more thing to do. I had to battle Giratina. Calm his anger and help normalize our own world. It was the time.
After a great battle I defeated and caught Giratina. I think Cynthia was impressed. A portal opened up for us to go back to our world. We were brought back to a place I had never seen before... It was a beautiful place. Cynthia then told me we were at Spring Path.
I think I owed Prof.Rowan some explanation, so I flew all the way to Sandgem Town, and told him everything. He was very happy and impressed. He also told me that the Lake Pokemon were back at their respective lakes. I was glad to know. He also suggested that I should go to Sunyshore City for my final Gym Badge. And that's where we're headed, then!


3 comments:

  1. This sort of passion make me want to play Pokémon again. I know I owe it to myself =D

    Great post! It never gets boring reading your adventures, sorry about SKY =/, this is the sad part about this challenge but I hope we won't see any casualties in the next post =D

    Good luck out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! I hope you start playing again. I also hope I don't have to lose any more friends!

      Delete
  2. Raissa used Surf. Trace's Munchlax drowned.
    Sorry about SKY, died in a void, that's sad...

    ReplyDelete