Thursday, May 24, 2012

MELTING ICE

Right after I left Byron's Gym, I had Trace waiting for me at the door hurrying me to go to the library with him. Didn't even have the time to process my recent loss. When I got there, Prof. Rowan and Dawn were waiting. I think they were talking about some legendary pokemon that dwell in the lakes and how he needed us to catch them for his studies (greedy man!) . I wasn't really paying attention, couldn't erase Lucky from my head. What a horrible death, good Arceus! But, them, everything started to shake, and there was this loud noise of an explosion. After it stopped we saw that one of the lakes had just been attacked by Team Galactic... Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! I flew to lake valor to check the situation. When I got there it was much worse than I had thought! The lake had been blown up and was totally dry with a bunch of poor magikarp weekly flipping and tossing on the ground. I felt a incredible rage take over me! I was in for the kill.
 I met commander Saturn there talking some gibberish and honestly almost killed the guy and his pokemon. He told me commander Mars was stealing the pokemon from lake Verity. Commander Mars!? THAT BITCH THAT KILLED KIARA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even think twice! Flew to lake Verity with the bloody taste of revenge in my mouth! When I got there, poor Dawn was helplessly trying to do something about Team Galactic...Really? Step aside, please! OH LORD ARCEUS!! It never felt so good to beat someone up like I did to this poor bitch Commander Mars! But, unfortunately she had already sent the lake pokemon away.
Prof. Rowan sent me to Lake Acuity to help Trace save the last pokemon. When I got there Trace told me I had to beat the gym to be able to climb the rocks all the way up to reach lake Acuity. No problem them. Time for some grinding! Serious grinding! No losing more pokemon!
Watch the results...



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still watching! Haha. I'm glad you've had Kiara's vengeance :). Unfortunately, I'm too far from six badges, I'll be MASSIVELY updating the blog on the next few days, due to the lack of posts. Keep it up, fellow trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for those Magikarps... What a disaster...

    ReplyDelete