Sunday, June 10, 2012

HIGHWAY TO HELL OR STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

I was on my way to Victory Road when I met this young lady at the beach in Sunyshore City. Jasmine was her name and she gave me HM 07 Waterfall. I could finally move on to Victory Road and then, to the Pokemon League! Nothing could stop us now!
Crossing Victory Road was a piece of cake after all the grinding we did on Mt.Coronet. It wasn't a challenge at all. But when I finally crossed the gates of the Pokemon League and was getting ready to face my biggest challenge...Trace showed up. I think it makes sense I should give him this last battle and put myself to the test one more time before the great challenge.
Magneto, our new friend took out his Staraptor with ease and did the same to his Floatzel. For pretty much the rest, I had Griff. He took out Heracross, Snorlax and Torterra. Poseidon finished Rapidash. It was a nice warm up before the Elite 4.
I packed up tons of Hyper Potions, Full Restores and Full Heals and cheered up the team! Most of them had come a long way and were eager to get into it right away. I was too.

4 comments:

  1. Esse Drapion me deu nos nervos aqui, e olhe que eu só tava assistindo imagina em você. Parabéns! Vença em nome dos que se foram durando sua jornada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nem me fale! Que raiva! Mas ainda tem piores por vir...obrigada!

      Delete
  2. Normalmente eu teria atacado naquela hora que faltava quase nada, mas jogando o Nuzlocke eu teria feito a mesma coisa! Já ia morrer mesmo, pra que arriscar, né? =D Depois disso o resto foi tranquilo sem mortes! Que venham os outros 3! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DILILAH almost drowned in Moomoo milk.

    ReplyDelete