Monday, May 14, 2012

GRIEF

We arrived at Canalave city and all everyone could talk about was this Iron Island and how I should go up there for some training. I thought with myself it might be a good idea, since we needed some training for the next gym, specially Mink, knowing that she would have some type advantage there. Turns out we met Trace on our way to get the boat to Iron Island. He had already gotten his badge and wanted to test me before the GYM. This was his new team:

StarlyStaraptor Lv. 36
HeracrossHeracross Lv. 37
BuizelFloatzel Lv. 35
PonytaRapidash Lv. 35
GrotleTorterra Lv. 38

Alright, I thought, Let's kick his ass! I called out Mink against his newly evolved Staraptor and she put it down with one single critical Ice Fang! Next, he sent out a Heracross. I thought a Rock Tomb would do the trick... And once again I'd pay for my stupid mistake. Heracross took that attack smoothly and hit us back with a Brick Break... Oh, Mink! I'm so sorry! u.u,

Griff was taking revenge on every single pokemon that came next, until Poseidon came out of his pokeball and finished the rest! But he had to do it alone... I couldn't even move. I was screaming in silence. Until Poseidon hit me in the face and told me to get my shit together and move on, so that her effort wouldn't have been in vain. But I could see in his eyes he was hurt... maybe even more than me. They shared such a close bond... Mink was there to help him when we lost Kiara. She was there to cast light upon us on our darkest moments. I think Poseidon was in love and never had the chance to  tell her. I'm sorry Mink, I'm sorry Poseidon...

1 comment: