Saturday, May 12, 2012

THE WATER, THE SWAMP, THE FREAKING FOG


We've progressed quite a lot. I'll try and make a long story short. We reached Pastoria City and visited the local Safari, which is a Marsh, actually. Caught a Quagsire that was immediately boxed. 
We went for some grinding in the wild. Lot's of rain and swampy places, and croagunks. I actually caught one and boxed him too. We even found a mansion with some pretty strong maids to battle and their lady boss. Beat the crap out of them and moved on to do the same to Crasher Wake! Of course we were stopped by Trace right in front of the GYM. His team was just a bit different this time. Some different movesets and a little stronger. Nothing we couldn't take like a stroll in the park, of course.

Staravia Staravia Lv.34
BuizelBuizel Lv.32
RapidashPonyta Lv.32
TurtwigGrotle Lv.36

I was really more worried about Crasher Wake's Gyarados. I don't have a single electric type pokemon, nor an electric move or TM to teach any of my pokemon. I'd love to teach thunderbolt to Reaper, but not happening anytime soon. I miss Kiara. Mink does have  Rock Tomb, but she's not that bulky to take on a Gyarados. I was really counting on Fenrir to do the stalling, crippling job. Check out the video for the battle.





It was quite exciting! But, from now on, we shouldn't have any problems dealing with the next GYMs. Hopefully.
After getting my badge there was a confusion involving annoying Team Galactic and of course I helped save the day. Cynthia dropped by to hand me some secret medicine to give to some psyducks with a hell of a migraine! They were actually blocking the way to Celestic Town, and she needed me to run her an errand, I suppose. When I got the little psyducks out of the way she gave me an Old Charm to give to her grandma. But she didn't fucking tell me I'd have to go through infinite fog! Seeing nothing ahead before it hit me! And fight thousands of actually very strong trainers! Including a couple of ace trainers packing a Riachu and a Gyarados that gave me some trouble!
When we had finally reached Celestic Town there's nothing much, really...Except for another stupid Galactic grunt crying to have his ass kicked! But, hey, he wasn't alone this time, He brought boss Cyrus to help him. Oh, please! We sent them both flying!
After our heroic acts, Cynthia's grandma gave us HM03...Oh, yeah! Let's Surf!
Except I was just checking my map while my pokemon were bitching about my total lack of a sense of direction... And I had no idea where to go next. After sitting down and thinking hard, we decided to fly back to Jubilife City and Surf across that lake... Let's see where we'll get next!

3 comments: