Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TRAINING MONTAGE!!!!



We got to Iron Island and met this awesome trainer called Riley. He said that he would just be inside training. Just as me. But we ended up meeting again on the inside and he asked me to help him find out why the pokemon in that area were so disturbed. Sure, we'd love to see how you are as a trainer in action help. And he had this AWESOME Lucario with him! I kept thinking "I wish I had a Lucario!"

I helped him out on the way and used him for some grinding too. We eventually bumped into some galactic grunts. The source of all evil ¬¬
Kicked their assess and left the place with the feeling of "mission accomplished". When I was leaving the Iron Island he stopped me and gave me a pokemon egg. That's a cool guy! I hurried my way out, still very thankfull, to hatch that egg. It seemed like an infinite time before the thing started to hatch but...Wut?


I GOT A RIOLU!!!

It was time for some babysitting! 
He was nicknamed Lucky and I got Sky out of the box to make him company in a long and HAPPY training section. I trained them for hours with love and care until they both evolved into powerful, beautiful Lucario and Togekiss(with some shiny stone help)! I even worked hard in getting another blue shard to teach Lucky Ice Punch and two heartscales to teach Sky Aura Sphere and Air Slash.


Now we are ready to face the next gym! 

1 comment:

  1. If you're feeling "Lucky", you're going to win the gym battle.

    ReplyDelete