Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NOT AFRAID OF GHOSTS!


After we got our second gym badge we broke into evil Team Galactic's Headquarters and wreaked havoc in there! I needed to take revenge for what had happened to Kiara last time! Took it all out on Commander Jupiter!
We beat her to death quite easily. Just one Rock Tomb from my Mink on her Zubat and a few Bug Bites from my Aurora on her Skuntank, and job done! She doesn't look neither pretty nor happy now! Oh, and we rescued the guy from the Bike Shop. Wait, did you say bike? Oh my god, all that frustration for not having a bike, gone! So I went to the shop and grabbed my new bike!! YAY!!!



But that's not all! On our way to get the bike we met mysterious Cynthia who gave us a mysterious egg.

After that we payed a quick visit to the Old Chateau. The other pokemon weren't really comfortable in there, but Reaper felt like home!
There wasn't much to see in there, except for a bunch of gastlys and a Rotom that I couldn't catch, 'cause that would be breaking the rules ¬¬
It was time to go to the Cycling Road, now that I finally had my bike *-*


We were riding happily and fighting a bunch of trainers when, Wut!? The egg hatched!!! At least, half of it...
  
Meet, SKY, my new Togepi! Now give that thing a Soothe Bell and move on!

We went under Cycling Road into the Wayward Cave. And we did rescue a little girl called Mira, with her awesome Lv.18 Kadabra who couldn't take any hits but sure could land them!
And we found a secret entrance to a different part of the cave in which I obviously couldn't catch a Gible, 'cause it was only the second pokemon to show up! But I cought a Bronzor, called DIME! *sent to the box*
Now, into Hearthome City and for the next badge! Of course we did some exploring around the city first! And we met Bebe, the pokemon PC admin! And guess what she gave me!? And Eevee! Welcome FENRIR to the team!
I know his too cute to be named after a giant wolf, but you never know what he might turn into! Now it's time for some quick grinding before going to the GYM!
The Gym itself is like the coolest gym ever! All dark and scary! But me and Poseidon were ready for it! Poseidon was now with a new look! He evolved into an awesome Empoleon! Of course I couldn't tell him how awesome he looked, 'cause this guy gets more and more full of himself with every new evolution! Ok, ok...I'm a bit headstrong myself, I have to admit, but his just stubburn!! And a showoff! ( Oh, but we love each other!)

Well, well...I ended up really needing his help for the Gym Battle against Fantina. But deep in my heart I believed he did it because he really got worried about Reaper! Yeah, Reaper got seriously hurt this time. But Poseidon was there for him. Check the video for this exciting and most annoying battle so far!!




Thanks for reading and watching! Don't forget to be polite and leave a comment!o/

3 comments:

  1. Mismagius used CONFUSE RAY.
    REAPER confused.
    REAPER is confused.
    REAPER used CONFUSE RAY.
    ~Well, I got confused....~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "u confused bro?"

    Oh god, how i hate this gym leader.

    ReplyDelete