Sunday, April 29, 2012

FOREST BADGE

After LOTS OF GRINDING! And a trade later... We went to face the GYM leader for our second gym badge! And here's the video of the battle! Again, hope you guys forgive me for the quality, but I think It's starting to look better.






I know you guys must have noticed something is missing, like, for example, the last battle against Roserade? Yeah, I had a little problem with the memory card and it failed to save the rest of the video! But I'll let Reaper tell you guys how it all went! Tell them, Reaper...

Good boy, Reaper...good boy! But try not to scare your teammates too much, ok? hehehe

3 comments:

  1. HAA! This Reaper of yours is gonna kick some major ass, I predict that hahaha.

    Do you plan to transfer them to the 5th gen after the challenge is done? It would be nice to have them around you in the upcoming episodes, even if not competitively IMO :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope i can take them all the way with me. I know my reaper is scary and all but im more scared of losing him...

      Delete
  2. Scary! Your reaper is too scary!

    ReplyDelete