Tuesday, April 24, 2012

THE JOURNEY BEGINS


So the journey starts when I choose pokemon Platinum, while I'm boringly waiting to be called by the doctor's attendant.

 The Journey begins with me, the young trainer Jack (because the girl was too ridiculous), and his first pokemon Piplup! (click on the pokemon's name to see their pokedex entry)


And you guys know the drill, right!? So It's time for me to get my first pokeballs from uglybetty there and start my challenge! There's no going back now! When taking my first step into those tall grasses I close my eyes and wish for anything but a frigging bidoof! And as lucky as I am my first encounter is: Female Lv. 3 Shinx !!! YAY!!!


Now I start to realize how insane this is! And how careful I must be not to lose my new friends. So I think with myself "Remember how you never really spent any money on items to heal or cure status? Well, bitch, your days of glory are over!" and I run to the shop to pack some Potions.

Training the pokemons in this version is quite easy, but when taking this challenge I realized I had to be careful with the Crits!!! F***** Critical Hits!!!! Fear them the most! And I also realized that switching pokemon in battle to train the weaker, for the first time, is an effective way to work things!

So far, Me, Poseidon and Kiara have fought with a bunch of trainers and twice with our Rival, Trace, and we have reached our first gym unharmed. Right now in Oreburgh city Poseidon is at lv.14 and Kiara at lv.11. Check the MY POKEMON page to see my team. But we still have a lot to come and let's hope we survive!

From now on I'll be posting shitty quality videos, recorded from the screen of my DSi, of my most important battles.

See you brave trainers!

3 comments:

  1. ueahueahhu LOL starting from the scratch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! This blog is looking pretty badass! Keep up the hard work, fellow trainer!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shinx was a lucky catch. Good luck on the journey!

    ReplyDelete