Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ROARK...paper, scissors

So.....We've got a whole different scenario from last time!! Which was:
So now that we're in Oreburgh city training our asses off!!!! 'Cause we're not willing to lose our teammates, right? We have Poseidon evolved into Prinplup and trained to lv.20. And our dear Kiara has evolved into a beautiful Luxio and trained up to lv.16. Check full details on MY POKEMON page.

Now, for those with a humane not so shitty internet, I'm posting the video for the GYM fight! Please, forgive me for my amateur bad quality, I'm using what I have here. Grab a snack and sit tight:





Sorry about the quality and everything. Promise I'll get a tripod for the camera and I'll try to straighten up things next time.
After all, first Gym was a piece of cake! But, like I said, I trained a little bit harder for this than I usually would. Let's keep moving!

To Be Continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment