Thursday, April 26, 2012

PARTY HEALER

Now this feels truly like an RPG! I have a healer in my party! Do you have any idea how precious this is? Inside Eterna Forest, Cheryl heals my pokemon after every battle. And her Chansey is not SOOOO terrible at attacking either. I get double exp. and get healed all the time! Know what that means!? It's GRIDING TIME BIAHTCHES!!!!!!!!!!! But firts, I go back to the Honey Tree and catch a Lv. 15 Wurmple, named Aurora! After that I'm like:



And they worked hard! I promise you that! Because now we have REAPER, the Haunter; MINK, the Floatzel and AURORA, the Dustox! Soon enough we'll be paying a visit to the GYM in Eterna city!

5 comments:

  1. Griding ;-------------------; i hate griding D:


    Velho, chega da agonia ver seu blog todo fodao e o meu, uma merda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAUHAUHA mas o importante é que seja divertido ler o blog. o seu ta legal. é que eu sou perfeccionista com blog pq eu adoro isso e faço desde guria. De qualquer forma, obrigada! Aproposito, daqui a pouco vou mudar a imagem do layout hehehe

      Delete
  2. "GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP AND START GETTING LEVELS!" "Aye, sir!" I kinda need to do that especially with Saur, it looks somewhat lazy haha

    ReplyDelete