Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DEATH IS A BITCH!

Moving on to fight some Galactic grunts in the Valley Windworks. I defeat the first guy in the front door and He runs, crying like a baby, and locks himself inside the facility. Well, time to rape some more grunts and grab the key!
The two grunts are, as usual, abusing old, defenseless people. I kick their asses!!! Old guy is thankful and gives me his honey (that came out absolutely wrong!). I'm counting this as a new area, so I slather some honey on the big yellow tree and I'll come back here later, really hoping a Heracross, Aipom or absurdly rare Munchlax shows. Still 6 hours away from any of those, so...

Inside the building of Valley Windworks I kick some more grunts in the mouth and have to face one of the Galactic bosses. Commander Mars!!! Her team is:
ZubatZubat
Lv.15

PuruglyPurugly
Lv.17 


Her Zubat was a piece of cake with Mink's newly learned move Rock Tomb! But when she sent out her purugly I figured, why risk poor Mink on Lv.16, let's switch! Sent out Kiara!!! Fucking Purugly started with Fake Out!!! And it was a fucking critical hit!!! And I'm like "It's fine, one Spark should do the trick!"...But it didn't...fucking bitch was with a red HP and still landed a fucking critical hit! THAT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm like "KIAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"


One minute of silence and stare. I'll never be this lucky of catching such a cool pokemon and unlucky of losing it so soon. I'm sorry, Kiara!
I raped the fucking bitch completely blinded by rage!!! Poseidon killed them all!!!
The path is rough and the challenge is cruel but we have to keep moving! And our next stop is Rt.205. I'm hoping to add a new pokemon to the team. Not tha anybody will ever take Kiara's place, but we need more teammates to become strong and avoid losing more friends. But first thing that pops out is Buizel. I'll pass.
I'm so freaking afraind of losing my Mink that I'm leaving all the trainer battles that she can safely take on for her! I want her toughened up!
In total desperation for a new pokemon I head into Eterna forest. And right in the entrance I see lady in distress, Cheryl. She asks me to help her cross the forest, so she'll tag along and fight with me, heal my pokemon, and make catching wild pokemon harder! 'Cause, you can't just fucking aim at one pokemon when you have to in front of you! What kind of bullshit is that!? 
I enter the first patch of grass praying for some good pokemon to show and...
Hoot-hoot and Gastly! So, I guess in this case I can choose, hun? Let's faint that hoot-hoot and catch a Lv.13 Gastly!!! And He's REAPER!

Eterna Forest: To be Continued

1 comment: